PROGRAMS FOR INCENTIVE GROUPS. 5 NIGHTS
DAY 1. Arrive at Havana International Airport and greeted by our team. Hotel Luggage service will transfer all luggage from airport to hotel while a musical trio welcomes you. Transfer to the chosen hotel, private check in for the group. Musical entertainment while you taste the famous
DAY 2. Breakfast. Visit to the city of Havana. Motor tour highlighting the main points of the city and a walking tour by a specialized guide around the main squares of Old Havana declared a World Heritage Site by the United Nations.
At 14.00 Hrs lunch in the famous Café del Oriente restaurant. After lunch, time is provided for clients to browse the street market bazaar, the only place in Cuba where unique things can be bought and one can haggle with the salespersons.
After the market, the tour will return to the hotel.
At 20.00 Hrs transfer to the distinguished Club Havana to have dinner in the dining room of the 4 seasons, where the heads of state, including his Majesty Don Juan Carlos, King of Spain, had dinner during the Ibero-American Summit.
At the conclusion of dinner, vintage automobiles will arrive to transfer the groups to Club Tropicana, to enjoy, one of the most colorful shows in the world from a VIP area. At the conclusion of the show the tour returns to the hotel via some colorful parts of the city where the more adventurous can spend more time exploring.
DAY 3. Breakfast. Excursion to Viñales. Motor tour around the city of Pinar Del Rio, the western most city in Cuba. The soil of Pinar Del Rio is known for excellent tabacco cultivation and where the famous “Puro Cubano ” is made. The tour will include a visit a “Guayabita del Pinar” liquor factory as well as “Puro Cubano” cigar factory. Afterwards, the tour continues to the Valley of Viñales, also declared a World Heritage Site by the UN. The tour will include a visit to a mirador, the Mural of the Prehistory and the Cave of the Indian where we will go for a boat ride on one of the underground rivers.
Lunch will take place in the “Palenque de los Cimarrones”,(The Fence of the Wild Ones) where the group can enjoy a classic Creole lunch while they mix with the culture and characters of these escaped slaves that met each other in the “Wild.”
At the conclusion of lunch, the tour returns to the hotel.
At 21.00 Hrs the group will be taken to the restaurant EL PATIO or LA FLORIDA (as the client chooses) for a delicious dinner. After dinner, the group returns to the hotel, passing by areas with nightlife, where those who choose can stay out longer.
DAY 4. Breakfast. At 11.00 Hrs the tour leaves for Varadero and the selected hotel. On the road the bus will stop at Bacunayagua bridge, the tallest bridge in Cuba, where our guests will enjoy spectacular views and the famous cocktails “Piña Colada” and “Coco Punch”.
After arriving at the selected hotel, our guests will be provided with a private check-in, musical entertainment and a welcome cocktail.
The rest of the afternoon is free for enjoyment the excellent hotel facilities and of one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Buffet dinner in the hotel.
DAY 5. Breakfast. Seafari trip to Cayo Blanco. Here our guests will sail on a deluxe catamaran and will enjoy swimming with dolphins and snorkeling at a coral reef, before finally disembarking at Cayo Blanco, an island famous for its virgin state and beauty. A lobster lunch will be enjoyed on Cayo Blanco. After lunch our guests are free to enjoy the serenity and beauty of Cayo Blanco on their own before sailing back to Varadero and returning to the hotel.
An elegant dinner in the spectacular Mansion Xanadu or Dupont House where our guests will enjoy a fantastic dining experience in a private dining room. This is without doubt the most luxurious place in Varadero where the combination of luxury and a beautiful beach mixes perfectly. At the conclusion of dinner the group will continue to the Bar Mirador for 1 hour of open bar and musical entertainment. A microphone will be provided for those who would like to say a few words to the group can do so. Our guests will then continue to the famous disco MAMBO CLUB, before eventually returning to the hotel.
Day 6. Breakfast. Free morning to enjoy the beach. Lunch provided at the Hotel. At the conclusion of their stay, our guests will be transported to the José Martí International Airport in Havana for the flight to MADRID.
END of the services.
Variants for this program:
1- On day 3 instead of going to Viñales:
– Visit to the San Carlos de La Cabaña fortress (If its not included in other activities of the program). Visit to the Partagas tobacco factory, free time is given in the mercadillo of Havana and the lunch is at the restaurant with the most typical Cuban food, El Aljibe. Return to the hotel.
– For a more in-depth visit to historical Old Havana, the tour of Havana can be split with a day to explore Old Havana on day 2, and a visit to new Havana on day 3. Visit to the Partagas tobaccos factory, the mercadillo of Havana and lunch at “El Aljibe” . Instead of visiting the San Carlos de La Cabaña Fortress on day one, our guests can visit the fort at night to enjoy the famous cannon firing ceremony, a symbol of Havana followed by dinner at the chosen restaurant.
– All the transfers are in deluxe and acclimatized busses.
– All the activities include a uniformed specialized service guide.
– Our team members can be contacted 24 hours a day to ensure that you enjoy your visit.
– On the application one can coordinate upgrades for the VIP of the group or special services such as a bottle of rum and fruit basket in the room of any tour member that requires “VIP” treatment.
– On the application one can coordinate gifts for the clients with the card of the president of the company and a welcome note. For the men we recommend a bottle of rum, a lightweight jacket, a Cuban dominoes game with a beautiful wood case, etc.. For the women we recommend a pair of silver and black Coral earrings ,a Tortoiseshell bracelet, etc.